500 signatures reached
To: Piedmont Airlines - Lyle Hogg, Eric Morgan, Michelle Foose
New Dependability Policy
We, the undersigned agents, want Piedmont to honor the original effective date of July 1, 2016 for the new dependability policy, which would include:
• Based on past dependability practice – NCNS was on a separate track. With that premise, the company should leave them on a separate track or if merged, Zero out everything for 12 months prior to July 1. (Reference any Dependability Policy prior to July 2016)
Why is this important?
Attention Piedmont Ground and Passenger Service Employees
WHAT DO WE WANT?
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
On June 7, 2016, Piedmont announced a new dependability policy. However, this was not announced system-wide on this date. In fact, management at some stations - including PHL and DCA - only announced the policy later in the month.
It was not until July 5, 2016 that Piedmont announced its "transition plan". It was only on this date that agents learned that all infractions from June 7, 2016 to present would be counted per the new dependability policy. Also, any NCNS - as defined under the previous policy - would carry over but be converted to the new point value.
There are several things wrong here:
• No consistency in the announcement system-wide
• No consistency in the application of this transition plan system-wide
• No consistency in the implementation of the new dependability policy itself system-wide
• Disparity to all system-wide